[AT] Powerpoint question (OT)

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Wed Oct 28 20:31:45 PDT 2009

LOL!  Do you mean that you don't want an HP Envy15, Dave?  There is a full-page ad for it in the current National Geographic Magazine.  I hadn't heard of it before, so I googled it and took a look.  They are obviously taking on Apple head-to-head.  Ten-hour battery life with the auxiliary battery package (among other things).

Larry