[AT] Powerpoint question (OT)

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Oct 28 19:19:12 PDT 2009

Bob,  I did that although I've been there before.  Most of the powerpoint
related file types were already associated with the viewer.  I changed the
others but it did not solve the problem.  I even rebooted the computer to
make sure the changes took effect.  Didn't do any good.

I don't understand it.  I've tried everything I know and everything you guys
can come up with to no avail.

charlie