[AT] A question for the electrical wizards

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Oct 28 15:45:10 PDT 2009

Hi John,  I hate when that happens!  Kind of like that sorry Blackhawk pull
handle I broke about 3 years ago.  It was my dad's and he died in 1966.  I
broke it trying to take lug nuts off a C-65 Chevy truck with a 3 foot
cheater pipe.  I took it to the Blackhawk dealer and if he had even asked me
how I broke it I would have plead guilty and not asked for a replacement.  I
walked in the place, he asked if he could help me.  I never said a word,
just laid the pull handle on the counter in front of him.  Without saying a
word himself he turned and walked to the tool display on the wall, pulled
one identical to it off the rack and handed it to me.   I said thank you and
turned around and walked out.

Charlie