[AT] unidentified horse drawn equipment

Snelling, Wayne K wsnelling at southplainscollege.edu
Wed Oct 28 10:49:20 PDT 2009

Lilliston Rolling cultivators were used extensively in row crop areas
(here in West Texas!!) and we still use one to a limited degree--We tilt
the tines so that they throw dirt up or remove the dirt. On small crops
you can drop fenders down and throw all the dirt you want but not cover
up the small plants.
Not used much anymore because in  "no-til" and genetically engineered
crops they are not needed/necessary

Wayne Snelling
Assistant Professor
Computer Information Systems