[AT] unidentified horse drawn equipment

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Oct 28 05:40:07 PDT 2009

Farmer we didn't have a set of rotary cultivators/hoes but I got to use my
uncles a good bit.  Back in those late 50's early 60's days, around my home,
a big farmer had a 2 row rig.  Most folks had one row tractors, mainly
Farmall Super A's.  My uncle had a Super A and a MF 35 Deluxe.  Man could
you ever cover a field of soybeans with the rotary cultivator on the MF.
Two rows instead of one and over twice as much ground speed.

Charlie