[AT] A question for the electrical wizards

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Wed Oct 28 05:20:53 PDT 2009

Try to find the body ground.  Some ground with a small wire from the
batt cable to the body at the radiator support.  If you find the body
lap seam on the firewall, drill a hole through it and grind down to bare
metal.  Then run a 4 gauge wire from that to the graound side of the
battery.  If you have a star type locking washer, put it between the
body and the ground cable.  I have done this on several 50 year old
trucks and it improves even the old six volt ones.  It is amazing how
much better the heater works with one of these cable this way...

Cecil in OKla