[AT] unidentified horse drawn equipment

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Oct 27 21:32:35 PDT 2009

I'm like you John.  I've seen a lot of rotary hoes but they all had the
gangs canted at an angle on the horizontal and vertical axis so they would
throw some dirt.  I'm not doubting that's what this one is.  I just never
saw one like it.  The shape of the tines, rolled and leaving a tube like
effect on their ends is what made me thing it was an aireator.

Charlie