[AT] unidentified horse drawn equipment

Beal Gleason farmerbeal at aol.com
Tue Oct 27 17:55:29 PDT 2009

WE had a 2 row horse drawn rotary hoe in the late 20's. It was made
with 2 rows off wheels just like the older tractor pulled models. It
was pulled by two horses with special yoke & evener that spread the
team out over two rows. It took some special training and driving
lines to spread a team out like that.

It was my job to run that thing. I wasn't old enough to run a cult. I
would keep the team on the go and then let them rest about 2 min after
each 1/4 mile round.  I hadn't even though of that thing for several
years.

Farmerbeal