[AT] unidentified horse drawn equipment

Dean Van Peursem deanvp at att.net
Mon Oct 26 19:54:19 PDT 2009

John,

This may sound like an oversimplification, but was it a small rotary hoe? However, I don't remember
rotary hoes being around during the horse era and whether horses could pull one fast enough. But
anyway that is what comes to mind with the description you have provided.

Dean VP
Snohomish, WA

Pessimist sees dark tunnel, optimist sees a light at the end, realist sees lights of coming train.
Engineer sees 3 idiots on the tracks