[AT] Spam> IHF H '40 seat

GIL gschwartz1 at mchsi.com
Mon Oct 26 16:33:40 PDT 2009

Charlie; The one's they used on the WD and WD-45's were called "E-Z Ride"
seats.  They used a large cone shaped spring under the seat pan.  They were
some better than the OEM seats, but not a great deal.  It was difficult to
make that tractor and easy Rider.  Don't know if E-Z ride went on to the D
models or not. Gil