[AT] Trailer safety chains?

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Oct 26 07:36:24 PDT 2009

You are correct about that Farmer.  It's better that they not be twisted but
the chance of them dragging on the road from being a bit to long is a lot
greater than the trailer comming loose and actually needing the chains.  If
it does come loose I'd rather have a twisted chain than one worn half in two
by dragging the road.  The best plan is to have them properly adjusted so
neither situation occurs.

Charlie