[AT] Farmall 656

Rupert rwenig2 at xplornet.com
Fri Oct 23 10:27:24 PDT 2009

Hello Rick,
	Sounds like your 656 is similar to mine except mine has a gas engine.
	If so, the oil filter is located on the right side behind a cast cover
below the brake pedals. There are 6 bolts holding the cover on.
	Be careful that the "O" ring behind the filter is in place properly as
a leak will cause priming problems. Also, check that the screen in the
check valve is clean. Don't know if you can change the filter without
changing the oil as I did both at the same time.
	The manual and parts book show a fuel sediment bowl so I guess it came
with one.

Rupert