[AT] Loader Hydraulics

Mark Greer markagreer at embarqmail.com
Fri Oct 23 05:10:55 PDT 2009

I have a Case 430 with a Henry loader on it that originally came off a Ford
of some sort. The tractor's hydraulic pump and plumbing is less than
adequate and I'd like to set up a separate pump and divorce the loader
hydraulics from the three point hydraulics. I can manage the mounting to put
a crankshaft driven pump out front but what I need to know is how much pump
capacity (what GPM rating) do I need to buy? Anyone here have a tractor with
a similar setup? Anyone here a hydraulics expert?
Mark