[Farmall] Points, Farmall A

gb spear fidomister at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 21 17:10:47 PDT 2009

Hello and thanks again. Do you mean after aligning the gears, to turn the rotor until the slots [between gov. gear and mag drive] and recesses engage..the rotor will not be at no. 1 post.?.then make that no. 1,,,,,,,,,I have an extra mag,the coil is out of it and it will attract a nail,,the one on the tractor has the coil in it,and I can feel no magnetic,attraction..The mag I'm tryin to get aligned has no fire,,but I have not checked the coil for continuity or the capacitor. Attempting to get timing close before I got to the fire.. I apologize for being so in the dark here,,I do appreciate your replys..GB