[AT] Pertronix was: Generator ...

dglass dglass at numail.org
Tue Oct 20 10:59:18 PDT 2009

Pertronix is a great company with excellent customer service.  I bought
one of their units from Denny Carb a few years back and they sold me the
wrong coil, when it didn't work, they were very rude on the phone and
wouldn't do anything about it even though it was their error.  I called
Pertronix and told them what happened and they took care of everything.
Sent me the correct coil.  Very friendly and even called back to be sure
everything was working as it should.  I bought a couple of other of
their ignitions for tractors and trucks that I have, but I never again
ordered from Denny's Carb and I never will.