[AT] OT... sort of

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Sun Oct 18 19:36:23 PDT 2009

I have two scanners that I use for negative and transparency work -- a Hewlett-Packard, and a Microtek.  The HP will only take the 35 mm format, but the Microtek will take that plus any roll film negatives.

The biggest difference is not the format, but rather is the software.  IMHO the HP software is more flexible and is about as "bullet proof" as you can hope to find.

Larry