[AT] OT... sort of

Everett Hanson ehanson at grantsburgtelcom.net
Sun Oct 18 19:25:32 PDT 2009

Did some conversion last winter but used my old turntable and a cheap
phono pre-amp that plugs into to the microphone jack of mycomputer sound
card. I used a free program called "audacity".  I wanted MP3 files to
put in my portable player.  I will probably do more this winter but the
weather is to nice and it will not be much fun to play with the tractors
when it's -20 degrees in Jan.