[AT] TMCOTKU tractor count is down by one.

Al Jones farmallsupera at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 18 14:14:04 PDT 2009

As I have said before, I am pretty biased as that whole series of tractors
are just not my thing.  My FIL has a redbelly and there's just not much to
it. Plus, I'm not real familiar with all those Ford/Ferguson models.  It
seem like though some of the ones I have seen have the most awkward
pedals-clutch, brakes, etc. imaginable.  I can't imagine them being too
comfortable to run for any length of time. I drove a much newer MF 240 a
while back--basically a modernized MF 35--and it was the clumsiest, most
unhandy thing I have ever been on trying to work the clutch, brakes, etc.
With the seat all the way back, it seemed like it was designed to be
operated by somebody no taller than about 4' 1".

Al

TO-20.