[AT] TMCOTKU tractor count is down by one.

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Oct 18 10:12:18 PDT 2009

Farmer,  the TO35 my uncle had when I was a boy had a two stage clutch.  If
I remember right, half way down would allow you to change gears. All the way
down stopped the PTO.  However, I don't think I ever ran his tractor with a
PTO powered implement on it so I may be wrong about that.  I am, however,
sure that it had a two stage clutch.

Charlie