[AT] Air lines, now Water Lines

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Oct 17 16:48:16 PDT 2009

It's absolutely true Al.  They dumped those beavers down here and there is
no telling how many thousand acres of woodland they have ruined.   I think
there might be more bears here now than there are in the mountains.  The
mountain bear hunters even come down here to hunt now.
A friend of mine over in beaufort county, where they put those red wolves,
told me she heard her little dog crying and running.  She opened the door to
see what was wrong.  The little dog sailed through the door with a wolf hard
on his tail.  She slammed the door and the wolf slammed into the door.
Again, brought here by wildlife.