[AT] Air lines, now Water Lines

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Oct 17 08:59:56 PDT 2009

Don one winter a family of squirells decided to make their home under the
inboard engine of my boat.  I don't know why they decided the water pump
belt was in their way but for some reason they chewed it in two..... twice!
I guess that would be ... chewed in three... They got in by chewing through
the PVC bilge vent louvers and used the flex hose as their private entrance
tunnel.

Charlie