[AT] Generator LP fuel consumption

Ernie cchopper at centurytel.net
Sat Oct 17 07:29:53 PDT 2009

Dan,
I had a 6.5 KW Onan LP generator on a motor home and I felt it really liked
fuel.  The other thing I didn't like about it was I plugged the orifice in
the diaphragm a couple of time, just when I did not want to have to tear it
apart, as if any time is good.  This was a 1998 model. Maybe the one you are
looking at is newer and better.  Good luck

Ernie
"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to
take away everything you have."   Thomas Jefferson

'In God We Trust'