[AT] Air lines, now Water Lines

Dean Vinson dean at vinsonfarm.net
Sat Oct 17 05:08:27 PDT 2009

Charlie and Herb, I was just about to make that same recommendation for
freeze proof hydrants.  My dad has one out near the barn and it's been
reliable for a great many years and the lever-action valve is easier and
nicer feeling than a typical rotary valve.

Dean Vinson
Dayton, Ohio
www.vinsonfarm.net