[AT] Air lines, now Water Lines

Herbert Metz metz-h.b at mindspring.com
Sat Oct 17 04:16:05 PDT 2009

Roy, Charlie, & Others
What timing!  Had finally decided to extend our water piping  to gardens &
tree areass on three sides of the house.  Will be using continuous runs of
PEX with the final ends coming out of ground and faucets secured to treated
posts approx one foot above ground.  Will add a shutoff valve at the house
and a valved drain so hose can be partially drained (for freeze
protection).  Will place a piece of flexible tubing over the PEX to protect
from the sun and careless lawn mowing, etc.
Suggestions? Herb