[AT] Air lines

Jim & Lyn Evans jevans at evanstoys.com
Fri Oct 16 19:25:11 PDT 2009

I plan to use PEX in my shop.  I also have heard the manufacturer of PEX
uses it for their airlines, and they also don't have any UV problems with
the lines run inside the factory.  They are not in direct sunlight, but are
exposed inside.  I plan on running 3/4 PEX around the perimeter of the shop
and then drop airlines wherever I need them.  One big advantage is I can cut
the pipe and drop a new line in about 10 minutes.