[AT] gasifiers

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 12:47:18 PDT 2009

Coming to think of it, that is how the stove at our new place works. So I
checked it and watch this
http://www.euronom.se/filer/PB_Keram_Airex_13-0806-328_SE.pdf I know it's in
Swedish but it might as well be any Euoropean langue;-) Anyway look at the
pictures the burning is in two stages at the same time the first
gasification stage and then below the gasburning. I can assure you that
there is almost no tar, I can't tell if it's burning when I stand on the
ground looking at the top of the chimney and there is almost no ash.
Mattias