[AT] gasifiers

Bob McNitt nysports at frontiernet.net
Thu Oct 15 05:58:29 PDT 2009

Charlie's observations reminded me of something a read several months ago.
As I recall it stated something to the effect that wood acts like a storage
chamber for ignitable gasses. When it's heated to something like 400 or so
degrees, the gasses are driven out of the wood, ignite and burn.
Bob in CNY