[AT] OT Gasifiers

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 09:32:47 PDT 2009

On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 12:12 PM, charliehill
<charliehill at embarqmail.com> wrote:
> Steve, you assume I don't know of those challenges.  You often assume that
> you know  more on a subject than anyone else.  I appreciate your input but
> you might try positive input rather than negative.  I mean no offense but
> there is no benefit in pointing out obvious negatives.  Of course that is
> always easier than looking for solutions.
>
> Charlie

In my world, when there's been NO discussion of an aspect of the issue
(let's use the corrosive nature of the wood gas as a good example) I
would call it a mistake to assume there is knowledge of this
challenge.  I didn't see this mentioned in any previous discussion
before I jumped in, and I didn't see it in any of the websites linked
either.

SO