[AT] OT Gasifiers

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Oct 14 09:17:53 PDT 2009

For those of you with high speed internet connections here is one of the
first youtube videos I watched on the subject.
http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=youtube+gasifier&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7GGIE_en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=xfjVStyvMcuWlAepg7WcCQ&sa=X&oi=video_result_group&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CBUQqwQwAA#
This is a relatively simple setup.
If that link doesn't work search youtube for gasifier stove.  If you hear a
man at the first of it say "we're making hydrogen here in Jefferson Co."
you've got the right one.

Charlie