[AT] OT Gasifiers

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Oct 14 04:23:48 PDT 2009

Don I don't really agree with you.  If you goal (in terms of efficiency) is
to move the car from point A to point B then the efficiency is measured by
the total amount of wood used on the trip.  The wood burned and the wood
gasified are all the same wood.  They are all loaded into the gasifier
chamber and the burn takes place in the bottom of the chamber.  At the same
time it is cooking the gasses off for the engine to burn.  The wood burned
to cook off the gas is no different than the waste heat lost when gasoline
or diesel is burned in any engine.  It's all part of pushing the car down
the road.

Charlie