[AT] OT Gasifiers

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 08:40:31 PDT 2009

The only thing stopping me from making the same guess was our (meaning
USA "our") concept of a face cord, which is 4' x 8' but ASSUMES a
single course of usually 16" log length i.e. a face cord is usually
1/3 of a cord.  I was wondering whether specifying 7 square meters was
some conventional practice in Europe that makes a similar assumption.

SO