[AT] OT Gasifiers

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Oct 13 08:40:10 PDT 2009

Don what I was doing was roughly comparing the amount of wood in lbs to the
amount of gasoline or diesel in pounds required for the trip.  You are
right, that doesn't tell the complete story but it's the only simple
conversion I can come up with and it does give you a general idea of
efficiency of the gasifier.

I have learned one thing from looking at these gasifiers that I didn't know.
I've always heard that CO was non-combustable and never questioned it.  It
turns out that is not true.

Charlie