[AT] Some ads from the 10/10 Lancaster Farming

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Mon Oct 12 05:40:05 PDT 2009

Thanks, Ron. Aside from curiosity and amusement, folks frequently post
messages like "I have a 1937 Hoyt-Clagwell in pretty good condition and
am wondering what I could sell it for?" I have found that local ads from
around the country are helpful in answering that kind of question,
sometimes more helpful than the various "blue books".

Mike