[AT] Strange digger

Dave Merchant kosh at ncweb.com
Sun Oct 11 02:01:40 PDT 2009

The cylinder above the bucket is the bucket curl, in a fairly normal location.
However, most machines would have an extra 4-bar linkage there,
to amplify the cylinder motion for more curl.

The horizontal"4" arm doesn't extend thru the bucket leg,
while the vertical arm does extend thru the boom.

Very bizarre arrangement, would work, but not as well
as the more conventional configuration.

Lots of bending stress on the rather slender vertical arm.

Dave Merchant