[AT] size of sledge

Edchainsaw at aol.com Edchainsaw at aol.com
Sat Oct 10 20:17:13 PDT 2009

Today I  went  sledge shopping...     I  broke  the handle out of   the one
at the   shop   and the one at  the house is well feeling funny  when you
hit  something...

I  read all the recommendations  (and knowing there is some  physics to the
bigger hammer)   I  picked up the 12#   one......     realized I was not t
he  man I use to  be  and   remembered  my Dad would  try  to use it  once or
twice...  and  got the 8#...

I use to be  stout.. now i've  become the pillsburry doughboy  ...

In a message dated 10/10/2009 12:09:45 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,