[AT] Strange digger

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Oct 10 06:28:37 PDT 2009

Cecil, I was kind of thinking the same way,  must have been built for a
specific purpose but I couldn't figure out what.  I don't think it will dig
very deep, the main boom won't go down much past level with the ground if
that.
I'm wondering if it was built to clean out a trench or something similar.

Charlie