[AJD] 720 / 730 Diesel

Troy Bogdan tbogdan1 at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 8 08:14:06 PDT 2009

Sounds like a fair price . . . sight unseen . . . I am really not yet in the
market, but am thinking about it within the next year or so.  I've got too
many other irons in the fire, as they say, at the present moment.

How much would hauling be I wonder?  That's usually the kicker these days .
. . and I have no trailer or truck that would pull it myself.  Our farm is
100 miles North of Pittsburgh.

As to Dennis,

>I am thinking the same thing for my 70 gas.....    73 octane or so is the
> min and thinking a small ethanol plant would work, and if nothing else I
> could dispose of the excess in a glass with some ice......
>

> Dennis

It sure is a good sipping "fuel" (if you get my drift), but it still needs
to be "refined" a little more to get it to run the tractor.

;-)

"Farmer Troy"