[AT] Tractor

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Oct 6 04:32:37 PDT 2009

Richard if you really want to keep it do you have a place big enough
somewhere to set a 8 1/2' wide by 20' long shipping container?  You can buy
those things for as little as $1000 to $2500 depending on location and
condition of the container.  They are strong and secure.  You can actually
sometimes get the bigger ones 40' to 53' cheaper.
It just takes more room to place them.  Once set up and painted they don't
look bad either.

Charlie