[AT] Farmer's Knee (was) Case VAC

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Oct 5 16:39:53 PDT 2009

Doug I was just joking.  I figure the alcohol would make it work better for
a while.  I'm not much of a drinker myself.  Just a beer once in a while and
some home made cough syrup when I have a cold.  I know you've probably seen
that recipe for an arthritis treatment.  The one where you soak raisin in
vodka and eat a certain # of raisins a day.