[AT] Tractor

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Mon Oct 5 08:31:09 PDT 2009

I guess it depends on where you are and when you are buying/selling.
Around here (mid Atlantic), they are asking between $1000 and $1500 for
something like that. I don't know if they are getting that amount. The
problem is that an old H is pretty much a "collector's" tractor - aside
from pulling a hay wagon or manure spreader, it is pretty much only good
for parades and shows (and needs a hefty trailer to move it).

Mike