[Farmall] Distillate Or Gas - 1947 H

szabelsk at gdls.com szabelsk at gdls.com
Mon Oct 5 06:06:52 PDT 2009

Haven't had much time to go over the H since I brought it home. I'm
planning on checking stuff by part number to see what might have been
replaced/changed when it was converted. Been too busy working on a gazebo
to spend time on the H. Right now my main concern is to find a loader for
it before the snows come. I've heard we're going to get a lot of it his
year. I can always use the Cub and it's blade. But once it piles up to
much, it's a lot of work to move it to make room for more.  In the past
years I've plowed the driveway three times it's width. By the end of the
winter season, it's pretty much down to the width of the driveway due
drifting and piling. The H should make a big difference on keeping the
driveway cleared.

When I do get around to checking things out, I'll post what I find in case
anybody else is interested.

Carl Szabelski

This is an e-mail from General Dynamics Land Systems. It is for the intended recipient only and may contain confidential and privileged information.  No one else may read, print, store, copy, forward or act in reliance on it or its attachments.  If you are not the intended recipient, please return this message to the sender and delete the message and any attachments from your computer. Your cooperation is appreciated.