[AT] Automatic parts washer please!

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Sat Oct 3 16:39:23 PDT 2009

    I have often wondered the same thing about the air jet. I think it would
work best with the water/soap solution. Seems there would be a lot of vapor
loss with the mineral spirits or stoddard solvent. Maybe a combination using
Greased Lightning???
    After they outlawed the K-! solvent we were using in the Aji-Lifts, we
started using a water solution and a soap product called "Purgitol". It
worked wery well for grease and oil.
    The site below will take you to the Harry Miller company site and lists
all of their supplies and products. Scroll down to Purgitol.

                                    Gene