[AT] Stoddard Solvent...

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 2 19:05:07 PDT 2009

Ken,

Safety Kleen

These people do it all.  I do not know about their cost. They used to come in and change out our parts washers at work, but then we found a less expensive vendor to do it. The bad news is the closest one to you is in Chandler.  Maybe you could transport your small quantity if you go to Phoenix and bring back the new material on your home trip..  Below is the info if you wish to give them a call and check their $$$$.

Charlie V.

The Closest branch(es) matching the
                            86001
                            postal code is: