[AT] Stoddard Solvent...

Ken Knierim ken.knierim at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 14:18:33 PDT 2009

Hi Folks,
   I'm pretty sure we've talked about this before but... I need to replace
the solvent in my parts washer.  My previous vendor went out of business
(dropped by to find out the entire BUILDING was gone) and I got a price from
NAPA at $20 a gallon. Since I think it holds about 10 gallons that's a big
ouch. I really want to get the parts cleaner cleaned out and ready because
my next major project involves an automatic transmission. The old place used
to take the old solvent for recycling and I'd like to get the stuff that's
in there properly disposed of.

So... any suggestions on sources and disposal for this stuff?

Thanks!

Ken in AZ