[AT] A little Off Topic -Amateur radio was Fuel usage

Don Bowen don.bowen at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 27 10:47:40 PST 2009

charliehill wrote:
> Pneumatic launcher, better known as a potato gun I believe?

Mostly.  There is a company that sells plans, kits, and completed guns.
They use sprinkler valves as the dump valve and paint spray guns as the
control valve.  They shot tennis balls ties to fishing line.
> I bet you saw a bit of snow in Asheville last night or this morning didn't
> you?

No snow last night and it is clear today.  It was a bit cold and I am
using propane at a tremendous rate.  It is costing $29  at TSC for a fill.

--
Don Bowen           KI6DIU