[AT] Thanksgiving

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 02:55:24 PST 2009

Roy,
we don't observe Thanksgiving, there is such a day in October (I believe)
and if you go to church that Sunday there will be a thanksgiving service.
This sunday is the first of advent and almost everyone will light the first
candle an begin the christmas decorations. Trifle, sounds
good, were you able to move around afterwards ;-)

Mattias