[AT] A little Off Topic - Fuel usage

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Nov 26 07:56:28 PST 2009

Jerry would you mind sharing how you have your generator set up on that
engine, what sort of governor, etc?  Also, tell us about your HAM rig.  I've
recently gotten interested in amatuer radio.  Don't have a ticket or any
equipment yet.  Just trying to figure out what, if anything, I want.

thanks

Charlie