[Farmall] tools/MSC

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Thu Nov 26 05:43:21 PST 2009

The deals I get from MSC via email are usually a % off of certain items,
sometimes off of everything in the entire catalog. Our bolt bin in the shop
was getting low so I caught one of their sales and bought a bunch of stuff .
It was WAY cheaper with shipping than I could get from Fastenall. And I was
able to choose US made on most of what I ordered. If you are patient they
can run some real good deals every so often on clearance items.

John