[Farmall] tools

Jeff ourforty at dialez.net
Wed Nov 25 18:44:58 PST 2009

Bob:
If you would be doing any damp measuring (hope not) stay away from the
digital calipers. When I worked on a CNC turning center their was a guy
that had one of those. When the piece was done being turned you had to check
it before unchucking and it was dripping wet with coolant. Seems the coolant
got on the instrument and through the readings way off.

All of my personal inside & outside mics and calipers are all Starrett and I
am very happy with them.

Jeff D.