[AT] [Possible SPAM] Re: Fluid flushing auto - OT

randy sledride at gogtt.net
Mon Nov 23 13:29:58 PST 2009

I have been in the auto field as a mechanic for over 30 years and have not
seen it recomended by any service manual.I do know that shops as a whole do
recomend services and extra parts during a job as they required by owners or
shop formans that they need to reach a certain sales goal every week.if you
want to spend the money go for it .The trany is the most neglrected part and
fluid and filter should be replaced every couple of years depending on how
hard it is used .sooner if needed.
randy